First of all, you need download the latest drivers file.
If it is a executive file, you can install it by simply double clicking the file.
If it is a zip file and you can not find a installer in the archive, you can install the driver by following instruments below:
1. Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
2. Find the device that your are trying to install a driver
3. Right click the device and select properties.
4. Select Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
5. Choose Browse my computer for driver software.
6. Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
7. Browse for the .inf driver file. Open and Next.
8. The driver will be installed.